Your Stryker Solution
Request more information
Our industry-leading powered ambulance cot assists in lifting and lowering the cot.
- Innovative battery-powered hydraulic system raises and lowers the cot at the touch of a button
- Easy-to-use manual back-up system
- Retractable head section enables navigation in tight spaces in any height position
- Automatic high-speed retract feature
- XPS Siderails
- SMRT Battery Kit
Our powered cot fastener system helps boost safety by supporting the cot throughout loading and unloading. The reduction in spinal load helps prevent cumulative trauma injuries.
- Communicates wirelessly with Power-PRO cots
- Eliminates the need to steer the cot into and out of the ambulance
- Helps minimize patient drops by supporting the cot until the wheels are on the ground
- Meets dynamic crash test standards for maximized occupant safety
- Features an easy-to-use manual back-up system
Our XPS Siderails increase patient surface area while remaining integrated in the cot.
- Seven locking positions
- Easily retrofitted to existing compatible cots
- Sturdy aluminum over-mold design
- Mattress design reduces transfer gap
- Compliant with tip stability and dynamic crash certifications
Our Rugged-X Restraints are our first dynamically crash tested, coated webbing restraint.
• Compliant with SAE J3027 crash standard1
• Fluid resistant coated webbing
• Polyurethane coating protects underlying webbing from damage due to abrasion
• Bright yellow color makes restraints easy to spot on cot
• Easy-to-clean coated webbing can help expedite cleaning/drying time
1. Meets SAE J3027 dynamic crash standard with Power-LOAD cot fastener system used with Power-PRO XT ambulance cot, Performance-LOAD cot fastener system used with Power-PRO XT ambulance cot, or Performance-LOAD cot fastener system used with Performance-PRO XT ambulance cot.
Steer-Lock helps maximize cot mobility control by locking the head-end casters into a straight position preventing cot drift and enhancing its turning precision.
- Activation points at the head and foot end
- Durable stainless steel cable, aluminum frame, and high-strength nylon activation points
- Weight 2.5 lb (1.1 kg)
- Compatible with the Power-PRO XT and IT
Our Automatic Power Management technology for extended battery life. Package includes two SMRT Paks, one SMRT Charger and a power cord.
- Fast charging—approximately 2 hours
- Zero memory—make repeated partial charges with no impact on performance
- Convenient recharging––in-ambulance and wall outlet charging options
- Sealed durable construction for all-weather toughness