Your Stryker Solution
Request more information
Our Transfer Flat delivers unparalleled versatility and flexibility.
- Rigid, secure lift handles ergonomically designed for multiple litters
- Heavy-duty vinyl construction
- Reinforced webbing and handles
Our Automatic Power Management technology for extended battery life. Package includes two SMRT Paks, one SMRT Charger and a power cord.
- Fast charging—approximately 2 hours
- Zero memory—make repeated partial charges with no impact on performance
- Convenient recharging––in-ambulance and wall outlet charging options
- Sealed durable construction for all-weather toughness
Our XPS Siderails increase patient surface area while remaining integrated in the cot.
- Seven locking positions
- Easily retrofitted to existing compatible cots
- Sturdy aluminum over-mold design
- Mattress design reduces transfer gap
- Compliant with tip stability and dynamic crash certifications
Our Rugged-X Restraints are our first dynamically crash tested, coated webbing restraint.
• Compliant with SAE J3027 crash standard1
• Fluid resistant coated webbing
• Polyurethane coating protects underlying webbing from damage due to abrasion
• Bright yellow color makes restraints easy to spot on cot
• Easy-to-clean coated webbing can help expedite cleaning/drying time
1. Meets SAE J3027 dynamic crash standard with Power-LOAD cot fastener system used with Power-PRO XT ambulance cot, Performance-LOAD cot fastener system used with Power-PRO XT ambulance cot, or Performance-LOAD cot fastener system used with Performance-PRO XT ambulance cot.